8.02.2009

Home Sweet Home

I'm sure you've guessed by now that I'm an ace in the procrastination department. One of my areas of expertise.

So to catch everyone up I got the house (cheers!), the inspection went well, I'm in the new town couch surfing, and now I'm just counting the days until closing (27 to go)...tick, tock, tick, tock.

I attended a computer training a couple of days last week and discovered I'm to report to work, get this, on Tuesday. Where did my summer vacation go? That means tomorrow is the only day I have to get my new office ready. Guess I have to put the zebra stripes on one wall on hold for now. Alas.

But I have had some success in the shopping department and can't wait to start decorating my new digs (in 27 more days, that is).

1 comment:

katie said...

Yay Court! So glad you found a house! I bet it's really cute. Good luck with the new year and new school! :)