7.21.2008

Git 'er done!

Talk about a productive weekend! I painted Little Miss M's room and hung a light fixture (well, okay, I rigged a lampshade to dangle from the existing light) in there, too. I finally bought and attached covers to four light switches around the house. I ordered the most fabulous herringbone wallpaper for my bathroom (I'll paint the upper half black...can't wait!). And then I finally tackled the project I've always wanted to do but wasn't sure how it'd turn out. Decided it was time to bite the bullet and see what would happen. I freehanded the zebra stripes in my hallway and then began painting them chocolate brown yesterday. Whaddya think?

I think I should break up with boys who think I lack initiative to finish projects more often! Talk about a kick in the pants!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Kick those boys to the curb, I tell ya'! Or just paint right over 'em. :)

Oh, and how come my photo isn't up on your wall? Hahahahahahahaha....

Valerie said...

You've been tagged...

http://myowncraftywonderland.blogspot.com/2008/07/ive-been-tagged.html

tag's team said...

Saw your comment on one of Val's Blogs... now your in my reader and I can keep up! The hallway looks great!!!

Kristin Ann said...

I love the zebra! You have the best ideas!