10.29.2008

Rally!

I have been dealing with a particulary ugly situation involving a boy. And my gal pals have been a fantastic support to me. Each of them has offered great advice with a different perspective. They all, however, agree that I should not give in and talk to the jerk again. This is an excerpt from an email my spud bud Valerie wrote me today:

"DO NOT CAVE AT ALL. Think of him as long gone. No more communication. He does not have good motives. He does not have your best interests at heart. He lies. He cheats. He does not want a commitment. Period."

Yep, that about sums it up. I cut and pasted it into a word document, shrunk it, and taped it to the back of my phone. Just in case I feel the urge to give in and text the loser.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

And I mean it. You don't want to see what will happen if you break the rules. ;)

Isn't that what Spud Buds are for?