2.16.2009

Lesson Learned?

So today at work I had to make a DHS referral but when I called I got a message that it was closed for Presidents' Day. Later I had to figure out why I still haven't received a bill for my first car payment. Called the bank my loan is through and got a message that it's closed for Presidents' Day. Oh yeah, had forgotten. On my way home from work I thought it'd be a good idea to deposit a check I received last week. Pulled into the checking lane at the bank only to find the blinds closed with a sign posted that it was closed for Presidents' Day. Righto. Don't worry, I came home, marched right up the steps and wondered why I didn't get any mail today.

Yes, folks, today is Presidents' Day. And everything is closed. In observation of the holiday, I will refrain from blogging a catch-up post just yet.

No comments: