6.03.2009

Good News/Bad News

Good News: I bought an AWESOME desk at a thrift store last night
Bad News: I cracked the windshield trying to stuff it into my car

Good News: I'm going to take the new job
Bad News: Everyone at work already seems to know about it

Good News: I will be celebrating my birthday with dear friends and tasty beverages tomorrow
Bad News: I will be 34

Good News: Olive the Cat is scheduled to be spayed on June 15th
Bad News: I suspect that Olive the Cat is pregnant again

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I am NOT happy about that second line of good news -- if you ask me, it is NOT good (from a selfish standpoint, of course). And poor Olive, are you going to offer her in with the house to try and persuade buyers to seal the deal? ;) And one last thing, since I'm on my soapbox as your own personal #1 commenter: when are you going to start posting pics of all these thrift store scores for the rest of us poor souls with no thrifting skills to see? Throw us a bone, will ya'? (P.S. - sorry about the windshield. That bites.)