12.04.2008

Hoops and eDreams

So it's been a little while. Sorry about that. Just got home from my basketball team's third practice. First game's on Saturday morning. I'm a little on the scared side. I'd apparently bluffed my way through the first two practices fairly well but I think it's safe to say that tonight I freaked them all out with my stupendous ignorance on the subject of basketball. At least parents no longer sit in on the practices. At least there's that. But I don't suppose I can ask them to avoid coming to the game on Saturday. It will be a free for all. May the best team win. Chris, my eCrush, says I just need to yell a lot on the court and all will be well. I'm not so sure this will work...

Speaking of my little eCrush...tomorrow's the big night! Date numero uno. Super excited and nervous. Sure it will only get worse over the course of the next 24 hours. If your mind wanders and you happen to think of me, please send good thoughts and luck my way!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Sending the biggest ever in the whole wide world best thoughts your way! Your loving spud

oh, and i agree with eCrush Man -- if you yell, you'll look like you know what you are doing. or just throw up your hands a couple of times in the air declaring, "ladies, have you not learned anything i taught you?" as if it is all their fault, haha...