11.19.2008

eCrush

My friend Carrie has warned me against this. She's a veteran eHarmonizer (?) and has developed some guidelines. Don't fall in love over emails and phone calls (let's call this "eLove") before you meet the guy. Meet him right away, so if there's no connection or chemistry or spark or whatnot, it's easier to move on to the next prospect. Sounds reasonable enough. eLove can only lead to eRelationships and there's no such thing as eMarriage or eBabies. But I'm eCrushin' kinda hard right now. I told myself I was going to do it all differently this time around. Play the field so to speak. So I'm "communicating" with like seven other people but this guy (Chris is his name. He's a self-proclaimed eFlirt.) is blowing them all out of the water so far...

Wish me eLuck that he'll ask for my phone number soon enough so that we can finally meet before my imagination takes me too much farther.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

If he doesn't ask for your digits, well, he's just an eFool!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You crack me up. Thanks for the eProps, and the new title. Where is this kid from? I mean, I might have some info on him...