7.06.2009

Designed to Sell

This sign was found in my attic shortly after I moved in. This is how my house got her name!

Well, the house is sold. Signed all the papers this morning. Never even got to be listed. Loraine is that amazing. Still taking care of me all these years later! Closing on the 24th. That gives me two and a half weeks to find a new place to live. Brilliant. Just brilliant. I'm living in a sea of boxes right now.

I'm sad but I know it's time to move on. I cried the night before the offer was officially delivered but I haven't since. Eight years. I know it's just a house but she's so much more than that to me. I realize I have a problem of personifying inanimate objects but Loraine is definitely deserving! My protector, my shelter, my independence.

Loraine Body Normalizer Service (no longer) Here.

1 comment:

tag's team said...

Well, I don't know quite what to say... congrats and I'm going to miss you all rolled up into one. I loved your house too...I know you'll find another cool place to leave your mark.