11.02.2009

Meet Chloe

This is the sofa I ordered six weeks and two days ago. In gray. I spent over a month searching for the perfect sofa and loved this one so much I almost bought it in white (I was originally told I couldn't get it in any color other than Ivory or Seafoam). And if you know anything about me and my (in)ability to put food into my mouth without it landing anywhere else, you know I was smitten. Luckily, I later learned that I could get it in the colors once off-limits. I love it and cannot wait for it to arrive. I had to special order it. They said it would take six to eight weeks. I got a call last week that it should arrive in the Houston warehouse by November 13 (precisely eight weeks later) but that they doubted they could deliver it to Tulsa by Thanksgiving. Of course they can't. So I wait. Which hasn't been so bad. My trusty bag chairs have come in handy. But my fuzzy leopard print one kicked the bucket about two weeks in and just this evening my cute polka dotted one gave up. Alas.

But isn't Chloe just lovely?

1 comment:

Kristin Ann said...

I love Chole! Is she home yet? I need to see pics!