7.28.2010

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Earlier this month Little Miss M and I hopped in the car and headed to T-Town to celebrate my nephew's birthday. There was tons of rainfall around that time and, sure enough, drops began falling just about the time we got onto I-44. Not too much later we saw a big rainbow off in the distance. I pointed it out to Miss Priss and she oohed and aahed for a little while.

Like all rainbows, this one seemed super far away but then the road must have curved a little bit and out of nowhere, I saw the end of the rainbow! Right. In. Front. Of. Me. Can you see it?!

I mean, it ended right smack dab in the middle of the Interstate! I don't know, maybe this isn't as phenomenal as I think. Has anyone else seen something like this? All I know is that it was as close to a rainbow as I've ever been. And, in case you were wondering, there was no pot of gold on the road. Alas. And as much as I wanted to (and even tried to!), I wasn't able to actually drive through it. Hmpf!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is funny! I guess it has to end somewhere. Too bad about the gold.

Kristin Ann said...

That is amazing! I have never seen that before. I think it is probably a one-time-in-a-million event. You are special.