9.20.2010

{Mobile} Home Sweet Home

My BFF Kristin's last post was about some Airstream food vendors she stumbled across on a recent weekend getaway. Which prompted me to post this fantastic image I came across just the other day. Communal trailer living at its finest...

Actually, it's a set design from some production in Amsterdam a few years ago but I think it's wonderful! My mom and stepdad have been on the hunt for some land to build on. How great would it be to do vintage trailer installation like this and have them serve as guest houses?! Just needs a couple of plastic flamingos. I could maybe convince my mom, but Dave would never go for it. Boys...sheesh! I don't know, maybe I'm just weird.

1 comment:

Kristin Ann said...

Cool! It kinda makes me feel the same way when I used to wish I lived in the Swiss Family Robinson tree house.