9.22.2010

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

In Little Miss M's immortal words, "Whoopadie!" I feel like a lottery winner tonight!

I got home from work and made my way through my daily blog roll and when I saw this post from Ashley Ann I went ahead and e-mailed even though I was sure I was way too late.

But I wasn't! I'm the reason it's crossed out. Giddy up!

And now I get to join the ranks of my friends and fellow SnapShoppers Valerie and Robin both mentioned in this post of Ashley's. And cross #10 off this list. Yeehaw!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Okay, so I just checked out Robin's work on Flickr. Dang, that girl can click! Robin, watch out, next time my little familia comes to OKC, I'm calling you up. And Court, get practiced so you can shoot us next time you're in Tulsa. I gotta get in with you before you get all popular and expensive...;)