4.16.2009

Still Standing

Been awhile since I've had time to post. Mostly because I started a new job with the US Census Bureau. Who knew you had to be sworn in and promise to defend our constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, in order to call people, make hotel reservations, fax stuff, file stuff, and type? But at least I'm getting paid for it. I'm trying to knock out my credit card debt and decided to bite the bullet and get a second job. But it's been hard juggling the two jobs and taking care of all the other stuff there is to do. I didn't really realize all the other stuff there is to do until I had no time left in which to do it. Especially when my front door fell off its hinges. Thank goodness for handy stepdads!

Looking forward to:
* my first HOS (that's Hooters on Scooters) ride this Sunday. Finally got a new battery and ol' Buttercup started right up. Needs a bit of air in her tires and she's ready to roll! I can't wait!!!
*my BFF coming to T-town next week. She's in a wedding but is staying with me.
*finding homes for the rest of the kitties. I sent Dooney and Bourke to live on a farm last weekend. And I do mean that in the literal sense. Now they cohabitate with 27 horses, a bunch of pygmy goats, some dogs, and three FAT cats.
*summer vacation!!! Only eight weeks (ugh) to go...

No comments: