6.02.2010

Freedom!

Today was my last day of work and tomorrow, therefore, is the first day of summer. Giddy up! I don't have summer plans as of yet which is kind of nice. But I'll get bored. And then I'll shop. So here is the part where I come up with my Summer To-Do list and hope that I actually cross some of it off by the time school rolls around again.

1. Paint ALL the walls in the house white
2. Paint ALL the trim white
3. Paint ALL the doors black
4. Wallpaper my bathroom(s)
5. Paint the front door a glossy teal, turquoise, something or other (6.9.10)
6. Paint the kitchen cabinetry black
7. Pull up the peel and stick tiles in both (6.16.10) one bathroom(s) and paint the concrete slab.
8. Swap M's room and the office/craft room (7.27.10?)
9. Spray the kitchen chairs a glossy white
10. Learn how to use my DSLR camera (9.25.10 - SnapShop!)
11. Have a garage sale (yay, Kara!) (7.24.10)
12. Find a sturdy old dresser for M (6.14.10) and paint it out in a fun color
13. Sew something (anything!) (7.27.10 - OBU beanies!)
14. Paint something to hang in my bedroom
15. Hang all the light fixtures sitting around in boxes (the count is at four now)
16. Reduce the clutter (tips welcomed!)
17. Hang with friends from far away (Amy! (6.13 and 6.14 and 6.18) Kristin! (7.6 and 7.7) Jen!)
18. Plant those elephant ear bulbs...is it too late???
19. Exercise regularly (yes, it is last on my list. Of course!)

No comments: