4.22.2010

Canton Finds

I went to Canton last month with my two aunts and Little Miss M. I was able to keep my wallet in check except for one major splurge for M's room...

They had them last year and I really, really wanted one but seeing as how they were selling these chandeliers for about $250, I had to pass. This year, however, I walked into one of the vendor's shops and this one was less than $100 so I feel okay about it. Really okay. Super okay. Been looking for a photo of it and wouldn't you know today I stumbled across it at Urban Outfitters here. For $158. Yeehaw!

Can't wait to get it hung in M's room. But I'm debating about switching her room and the office so I guess I should hold off for a little longer. Add another project to my summer to-do list...

My other memorable purchase was another welded flying pig. Yes, I did say another one.

2 comments:

Kristin Ann said...

It is so cute. I want to got to Canton!!!

Valerie said...

Um, ditto that, Kristin! Maybe the three of us could go sometime??? And another flying pig? Awesome. And that chandelier was the same one I had debated a couple of years ago for our breakfast nook before I settled on the birdie one. So you know I luuuuuuurve it. Little Miss M will have a room that is almost as fabulous as her, since she is the most fabulous!