4.27.2010

Jailhouse Rock

Speaking of stripes, I THINK I finally came up with a name for the house. Only took me nine months but I guess if people take that long to name a child I can take that long to name a house. Right. It's not a person's name. I was toying with various "estate" names and then while sitting in the public libary this afternoon waiting for Little Miss M to play on the computers there an idea came to me:

The Federal Pen

Kinda funny, no? Beause it gets pretty crazy here and sometimes I feel like a prison warden. And with the animals coming and going it is sort of like a pen (not to mention the general disorderliness of the place). Oh, for those of you who don't know, my house is on Federal Street. But now that I think about it, I'm not so sure I'd ever want one of those family name signs with "Federal Pen" in the background. Okay, maybe it still needs some thought...

1 comment:

katie said...

I like it!!! Very unique! Ha!

You need to help me find some living room fabric for curtains. I love your style and I have none. So, send some ideas my way! hehe! :) I loved your kitchen and bathroom ideas!