4.18.2010

Little Miss M-ese

Aminals = animals...I know it's a common one but it's just so cute!

Bathing soup = bathing suit. A two-piece "bathing soup" is also referred to as a "keenie" and is made up of a "brawl and panties." My former foster daughter liked to wear her "mathin' suit."

Hotch scotch = hop scotch

Monstered = mustard

Ogret = not a baby Shrek but yogurt.

Oopsie pota-tios = I'll give you a moment to see if you can figure this one out...It took me a while to realize what she was trying to say was "uh-oh spaghettio." Cute, right?

Whoopadie! = an expression of excitement about something.

Not exactly a word she uses but a few weeks ago we were in the middle of a hardcore shopping spree and she looked up at me from the cart, furrowed her brow, and said, "You are wearing me out."

1 comment:

Kristin Ann said...

Whoopadie! You got over your fear of post 100. Welcome back!

Loved the post and love your new links, by the way.