10.20.2010

If I Were a Betting Girl...

Okay, we all know I'm a bit of {which is a bit of an understatement} a procrastinator. I had planned to paint the entire interior of my home the week I closed on the house. Then I was going to paint certain rooms last Christmas break. Then it was pushed to the summer. And now I've set a goal of painting my living room prior to Little Miss M's birthday party. On Saturday. Yes, a mere three days away. So I've been "planning" on painting tomorrow on the first day of fall break so that I can reward myself on Friday with shopping and whatnot in the big city. But I fear that I will, once again, put it off. So...as an extra incentive I'm going to wager against myself. Sort of.

Here's my proposal:

If I don't paint my living room by midnight tomorrow night (Friday morning, technically) then I will purchase a $25 gift card to the establishment of choice for the first person to respond to this post. Which will be sad if nobody posts until after tomorrow...

So good luck to you! But more luck to me! Either way, someone will get something by the end of the day tomorrow!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh, I'll respond. But I'd just turn around and spend that 25 buckaroos on Miss M...

Go, Spud, go!

lanae130 said...

Who is this Valerie person and why, oh why, did she beat me to the post?!

Kristin Ann said...

Oh man! I missed out! Well, have fun painting...or spending cash on Valerie! My bet is on Valerie, but not because I don't believe in you...I just know you pretty well. :)