10.21.2010

It Is Finished

Not well. But it is finished. Sorry, Valerie, no giftie for you this time. I did discover that I hate painting even more than I thought. Definitely NO FUN when you do it by yourself. I needed my mommy or Kara to be here to help out. I'm pooped out and my eyes are playing tricks on me...can't even tell much of a color difference even though I know it went from a weird green to white. Hmmm.

But this whole money motivation worked well (for me at least!). I need to channel this into other areas: weight loss, other home improvement projects, credit card debt reduction, etc.

Thanks for all the encouragement/motivation/friendly competition.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

YEEHAW! I knew you could do it. I just need to find me some time to come down on a weekend and hang with my girl, Spud. Projects, chit chat, hangin' out, that's what I need!