10.31.2010

I'll Get You My Pretty...

Oh, Halloween, how I love you and all your spookiness!

This year Little Miss M was a witch. I bought the costume at a thrift store for $1 earlier in the year and the hat was another dollar. The dress has a cute collar and apron/skirt with glittery purple spiderwebs on it. I tried to convince her she should call herself the Spider Queen (one of her earlier alter egos) and wear a tiara instead of a witch's hat but she wasn't interested so a plain ol' witch she was.
Excuse me, the cutest plain ol' witch there ever was!

I didn't take a great pic of her face (did I learn nothing from my SnapShop with Ashley?!), but she had purple swirls kind of swooping out from the corners of her eyes and a big spider hanging out on her cheek.

I, too, enjoy dressing up for Halloween and I went to a costume party on Friday night. I went as Bianca from Lars and the Real Girl, a movie which you all should see if you haven't already. It stars Ryan Gosling and is just a cute, funny, quirky movie. If you haven't seen it, I won't spoil it for you. I'll let the following photos peak your interest.

Here's a shot of Bianca from the movie:And here's my rendition of her:

4 comments:

lanae130 said...

Best. Costume. Ever.

Look how long your hair is!

Valerie said...

Oh my stinkin' heck, Courtney, that is hilarious!!! But excuse me, has it been too long since I've seen you because your hair is sooooooooo long?!

Miss M looks fabulous as ever, and I especially love that first pic with all your goodness on the front porch. Spider Queen for sure!

Amy said...

You're so cute! So was Miss M. I love the pumpkins...I'm assuming you did that?

Stephanie said...

I must say, the picture does not do the costume justice. I am still laughing about it now. Oh my.