2.21.2010

Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life - O

OBU - my alma mater. If I had to do it all over again, I'm not so sure I'd pick a small faith-based institution but, over all, I was pleased with my years there. Bison, go with Ka-rip!

Ombligo - my second favorite word in Spanish. Means "belly button." My favorite word in Spanish? Hipopotamo.

Orange - my favorite color. Usually. Sometimes it's pink. And sometimes it's black. But usually it's orange.

Orange Julius - back in the day a mall trip wasn't complete without hitting Claire's Boutique, stalking a couple of cute guys, and getting a drink at Orange Julius. I loved their Strawberry Julius.

Orbit - my gum of choice. Peppermint.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Mmmm..I love strawberry juliuses...that's spelled right?? I still have a hard time not getting a julius when I go to the mall.