3.03.2009

Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Yeah, Val named me that. Just wanted to follow up and let the public know that the kittens now have names...at least until they're claimed by their future families and given permanent names like Harry (ahem, Val...).

One of my counselor aides at school helped me brainstorm and we came up with Dolce and Gabbana for the white kitties and Dooney and Bourke for the black furbabies. I'm so not a fashionista but I think the names are really cute. I just hope the white ones are girls and the black ones are boys. But I don't know when I'm going to be able to figure all that out...

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Itty Bitty Kitty Committee -- it makes me laugh every time I say it. Over and over and over again...:)

If you want I'll shorten it to IBKC. Hmm, that doesn't really flow. And hey, it's way better than the other committee (not kitty, but starts with a T) that may or may not have been plastered to my forehead once or twice during my adolescence.