3.23.2009

Paying It Forward

I recently received a fun gift from fellow Bunco Babe Lauren. I was one of the winners in her 'pay it forward' experiment. You can find her post here.

She gave me some super cute note cards, carrot body butter and lip balm. Can't wait to use all three, Lauren. Thanks!

If you're interested in this experiment, here are the official "rules": The exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than that the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and pay it forward.

This is how it works... I will send something fun/cute/nice to the first 3 blog owners post a comment on this entry. I'm already coming up with a list of a few of my favorite things! In turn, those three will post this information on their blog and pick 3 people they want to send something to and so on. Unfortunately, due to postage costs, I can only pay it forward within the United States (shouldn't be a problem, as I doubt I have any readers abroad).

So, if you want to join in the fun be one of the first 3 blog owners to leave a comment (geez, I hope I have three readers!). The little something you send can be something you made, bought, given or found. Just a gift that will make the person smile. There are no cost restraints, but don't go crazy! Again, if you'd like to join in, be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment. You have to promise that you will then post about it once you received your gift, link to me, and then send something to the first three people who sign up.

No comments: