3.12.2009

That Darn Cat!

Olive went out for her daily jaunt around the neigborhood on Sunday afternoon and still hasn't come home. Her little furbabies are depending on me to keep them alive. So far, so good. At first I wasn't convinced they were going to make it. They were barely eating the kitty formula I got for them. But by Tuesday they were either too hungry to keep protesting or they finally got the hang of the little bitty bottle thing. But now I have to "stimulate their genitalia" before and after feedings so they'll go to the bathroom. I think that's really going above and beyond the call of duty. I'd much rather slap a diaper on the little babies.

Still looking for home for the little guys. Seriously, I don't know how many of you there are out there but if you know of anyone who might be interested, lemme know!

No comments: