3.10.2010

Curious

I bought my pups these Three Dog Bakery Lick 'n Crunch cookie treats. Vanilla cream sandwiched between carob wafers. They're referred to as the "Oreo cookie for dogs." So true! My pups love them. And I'd be lying if I said they didn't smell doggone good! I cannot believe I am even thinking (let along posting) about sampling one. Because they don't smell like dog food. And they're all natural. But it's not normal to want to eat scooby snacks of any form. Right? I'll let you know if I succumb to curiosity. It killed the cat, you know.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I'd totally be trying one. Vanilla cream and carob cookies? That's gotta be no different than if you went to Whole Foods and grabbed a box of their version of Oreo's, I would think. Eat the scooby snacks, I say!