3.08.2010

Oops.

So I was checking out free blog backgrounds at lunch and saw this cute pink and leopard print one on Aqua Poppy Designs and decided to give it a whirl. But it looks a little too girlie for me. And now I can't remember where I found my last background. Of course I didn't copy and save any of the HTML coding. And of course I used to be a bad blogger and I would change some of the code so that you couldn't see their tag/link. Which means I wasn't reminded daily of where I could find it again. Bad blogger, bad, bad blogger! Alas.

What are your thoughts about this background? This one or the loosely interpreted zebra stripe one? I think if this one didn't look so patched together in some areas I'd like it more...but I might be outta luck!

Nevermind...it is now a few minutes later (5:16 to be exact) and I found the last one...it was from Aqua Poppy, too. So I can get it back if I want to. Thoughts?

No comments: