3.18.2010

School Office

To make myself feel a little better about the home office looming ahead of me I dug through some photos to find before and after photos of my school office.

I painted the two brown walls this pea green color I bought in the Oops! section (of course). It took me awhile to get used to it but now I really like it. If the paint is still usable I think I'm going to paint zebra stripes on the other two walls this summer. I have more shelving and filing cabinets in the room now but I think it looks bigger mainly because of the color change and furniture placement. That rug is one of my favorite garage sale purchases. $5...score! The colors are fantastic. It's old, handmade in the 70s, and there are spots where it's worn through and/or unraveling but I still love it!


1 comment:

Kristin Ann said...

Your office looks so cute. LOVE the rug. Definitely a great deal Ms. Garage Sale Queen. (By the way...the answers are: "Riverbed," "Nightmare," and "Carpool". Didn't want to post them in-case someone else wanted to play.) :)